How to fix a wet phone. Act quickly and get to a Redux machine. Remove the phonefrom the liquid. Turn the phone off. Remove the battery and other removable components. Dry yourphone and battery with a clean, dry cloth. Do not push any of your phone’s buttons. Avoid the DIYphone-drying hacks you might find online.
1) Turn It Of Immediately
2) Now remove all the accessories like battery, Sim card, Memory card
3) Use a Cotton Cloth, Toilet Paper or Napkin to soak water from your phone and soak as much as possible
4) Now Wrap Your Phone in a Tissue Paper and Remain it For Some Time
5) Bury the Phone in a Ziplock Bag Full of Uncooked Rice. Rice is Great for Absorbing Liquid and This is Actually a Common Method For Drying Smartphones and Tablets.
6) Now Let The Phone Dry For One or Two Days and Don’t Try to Insert Battery or Switch It on Before 2 days
7) You can also you silica gel pack instead of rice as silica gel pack has more power to absorb water as compared to rice
8) After a couple of days, you can remove the phone from the rice back, insert the battery into the phone and switch the phone on.
9) If your phone doesn’t turn on, try charging it. If it doesn’t charge, the battery may be damaged. You could try a replacement battery, or consider taking your smartphone to a repair shop to be checked by a professional.
10) If your phone has turned on and it is running as it should, you should still keep a close eye on it for the next few days, to see if you notice anything out of the ordinary. Play some music to check the speakers and ensure the touch screen still responds as it should.